Sorry! The 2019 Salishan camp is full.
Beautiful Fall Weather!
Whale watching at Depoe Bay while eating lunch at Tidal Raves! We saw six whales in the bay last year!
Climate controlled indoor courts!
Learn something new and make some new best friends!
What it includes:
- Twelve-hour Wild West Tennis Camp (Camp begins at 5:00 pm on September 28th)
- USPTA trained professional staff
- Ball boys and girls
- Mental toughness training
- New! Pre Match Routine chalk talk
- Fun gameplay situation drills
- Learn how to play the tough points
- Learn how to watch the ball like Roger Federer
- Team Round Robin
- Wild West logo prizes
- Friday Night Welcome Party with beverages and hot snacks at the Tennis Centre
- Saturday Night Players Dinner at Salishan Lodge
- Saturday Lunch at Tidal Raves (Optional)
Limit of 18 players in this camp. Be sure to signup early. This camp always fills up!